What i have learned
I have learned what the conventions of a thriller are. This will help my group create a film that will conform to the conventions of a thriller film thus making it a thriller which is are objective. I have also learned about target audiences. This will help us to write are script and make our film suitable for an appropriate target audience.
My Thriller analysis of David Fincher's Se7en and Fight club has tort me what a thriller should include and further more cementing what thriller is and also giving me knowledge on suitable camera shots, movements and angles to use. I have further more learned what feelings the audience should feel whilst watching a thriller and what to do to enable the audience to feel tense, suspense and uncertainty.
I have also gained more knowledge into Todorov's theory of narrative and Propp's character theory. This will allow me to structure my film clearly thus allowing the audience to feel engaged in a easily understandable narrative. Propp's character theory has also made me understand how to create and portray my characters to the audience thus enabling them to perceive who the antagonists are and who the protagonists are.
No comments:
Post a Comment